Due to the Coronavirus outbreak we have been forced to close our physical studio for the foreseeable future. However, we really wanted to keep sharing the love and the joy of yoga with all of you amazing lot, wherever you might be holed up.
As such we have moved our classes online. Our amazing teachers will be broadcasting scheduled classes every day straight into your living room.
Here are the details you need to know if you would like to join us and get your yoga on.
- Classes are listed in the normal way on our classes schedule. Any classes listed currently will be streamed.
- Please check the calendar regularly and follow us on social media @lostinyoga on Facebook and @lost_in_yoga for Instagram for our most regular updates. The timetable may change week by week as we work to accommodate our teachers during these challenging times.
- Classes are booked in the normal way, once you are booked on you will be sent all the details and a link to join.
- Classes are broadcast via Zoom, there are apps for iPhone and Android or you can join via a computer.
- We will guide you every step of the way, we understand it might seem weird at first but soon it will be completely normal, and fun!
- If you get stuck just call or email us and we will help you, we are here for you.
- If you cannot afford our standard online prices as you are facing financial hardship, drop us a message and we will help you out.