Due to the Coronavirus outbreak we temporarily closed our physical studio and moved all of our classes online. Now that we have reopened our amazing teachers will still be broadcasting scheduled classes every day straight into your living room so you have the option to come to the studio or stay at home 🙂
Here are the details you need to know if you would like to join us online and get your yoga on.
- Classes are listed in the normal way on our classes schedule. Any classes that are streamed will say Livestream next to the class. If you cannot make the live class, get in touch for an on demand option. In studio classes will say – In studio class 🙂
- Please check the calendar regularly and follow us on social media @lostinyoga on Facebook and @lost_in_yoga for Instagram for our most regular updates. The timetable may change week by week as we work to accommodate our teachers during these challenging times.
- Classes are booked in the normal way, once you are booked on you will be sent all the details and a link to join.
- Classes are broadcast via Zoom but you will log in via your TeamUp account.
- If you get stuck just call or email us and we will help you, we are here for you.
- If you cannot afford our standard online prices as you are facing financial hardship, drop us a message and we will help you out.
⭐ The studio will open around 10 minutes before class, please wait outside if you arrive early and socially distance
⭐ Please book onto classes in advance, either via our website or the TeamUp members app
⭐ Book early to avoid disappointment, we are now at 70% capacity so spaces are more limited
⭐ Shoes to be left anywhere outside the studio
⭐ Use lockers provided or bring valuables into the studio and place them on the shelves or by your mat
⭐ Arrive in your yoga gear ready to yoga whenever possible
⭐ Anti bac or wash your hands on entry and exit
⭐ Bring your own water and cloth if you wish to spray down your mat after class (spray and wipes will be available, no cloths)
⭐ Bring your own mat. If you need to rent a mat, please do this in advance via our store, it is £2.50 per hire
⭐ Place your mat in between the mat markers on the floor
⭐ Props are available but totally optional as we only clean them once a day
⭐ Bring a jumper/layers or blanket to keep you warm if the weather is not hot, we will be having the doors open as much as possible for good ventilation